We utilized a reciprocating saw to slice the rails over the stile that will frame the side that is right of dishwasher.

We utilized a reciprocating saw to slice the rails over the stile that will frame the side that is right of dishwasher.

We also slice the flooring for the case in two with all the reciprocating saw.

Because of the cabinet cleats removed as well as the rails take off, we had been in a position to go the bottom case that supported the bar area.

We added a brand new strong-back along the complete sink wall to guide this new countertop and also to fill out the gap where we moved the cabinets away.

Going the club case exposed an area of the ground which had no floor. We included underlayment where required and used a multipurpose fix element to smooth the transitions out when you look at the underlayment.

We used a Porter Cable orbit that is random to smooth the floor fix when preparing for vinyl.

After dry-fitting the sheet plastic for the flooring fix, we utilized a trowel utilizing the depth that is appropriate to distribute the plastic floor adhesive. We carefully placed the sheet plastic within the fix area and utilized a damp cloth to smooth out of the adhesive underneath the plastic repair area. Then we cleaned up the surplus vinyl adhesive that escaped out of the seams.

After doing a floor fix, we relocated the club case back to place mail order wife. We examined to make certain that the level through the wall surface ended up being 24 ins out towards the real face framework so that it matched one other base cabinet.

We additionally checked the side-to-side opening for the dishwasher, which would have to be 24 ins, then leveled the case with the rest associated with the base cabinets, anchored it towards the wall surface also to the ground.

We utilized 3/4-inch CDX plywood to build the countertop decks. We made the club countertop two tiles that are full.

My son, Tim, discovered some floor that is 12-inch to utilize for the countertop. He utilized 1/4-inch spacers to dry-fit the tiles before establishing them.

We utilized a router with helpful information attached to the base to cut a tiny rabbet in the interior, top corner for the lumber self-edge.