LGBT figures. Thus far, no figures have now been referred to as asexual, intersex, pansexual, non-binary, genderqueer, or genderfluid.
Can you such as this video clip?
Numerous people were defined as (or suggested become) lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (commonly abbreviated LGBT).
Kang and Kodos are both gender ambiguous. While Kang is normally shown as male (although he might be described as a hermaphrodite), Kodos’ sex is uncertain: Kodos features a male sound and is called male in “E.T. Go Home”, yet is additionally called “sister” and wears feminine clothing in Tapped Out. Nonetheless, Kamala is explicitly shown as feminine. It might additionally be feasible that Kodos ended up being known as “sister” for comic purposes.
- Patty Bouvier – Almost married Veronica. 1 but, Veronica ended up being really a person named Leslie, therefore the wedding had been called down. Nonetheless, Patty has been confirmed with males, in other words. Principal Skinner, even though this had been before she ended up being founded as homosexual. In Treehouse of Horror III, she states “there goes the past lingering thread of my heterosexuality” after seeing Homer naked, but this is certainly an episode that is non-canon could just be provided with the line for comic impact. She’s got been noted to possess dated Edna Krabappel, her when she has to kiss Homer to break up Selma and Abe as she imagines. She additionally dated a woman known as Evelyn in “Livin La Pura Vida”.
- Evelyn – she dated Patty in “Livin La Pura Vida”. She finished up splitting up with Patty at the end of the episode after she became friends with Homer but reunited with her.
Hinted to be Lesbian
- Martha – hinted as being drawn to the associate librarian. 2
- Librarian – hinted to be interested in Martha. 2
- Megan Matheson – Admitted to having a spouse. 3
- Paula – hinted to be interested in Marge and since almost all of her space contains lesbian stereotypical things. To the ends regarding the episode admits to presenting a spouse. (“Marge the Lumberjill”)
Freely Gay Characters
- Comic Book Gay – Comic Book man’s homosexual relative. He likes kinds that are”certain of comic books. 4
- John – A nostalgia shop owner whom befriends the Simpson family members. 5 He is voiced by John Waters that is freely homosexual in true to life.
- Roscoe – Manager associated with Ajax metal Mill. He along with his employees are typical homosexual, as well as breaks, they turn the mill in to a nightclub that is gay. 5
- Steel Mill Workers – Gay workers who work with Roscoe. 5
- Angelo – A builder who was simply used to renovate the Simpsons’ kitchen after Homer’s unsuccessful efforts. 6 When Homer told him to kiss Marge he claims that he’s homosexual nevertheless the sub specialist does that for him.
- Grady and Julio – A homosexual couple that Homer roomed with; 7 they later on split up. 1 Grady is voiced by comedian and actor Scott Thompson that is openly homosexual in true to life. Hank Azaria (voice of Julio) used the voice that is same another homosexual character known as Agador Spartacus when you look at the 1996 comedy movie titled The Birdcage. This guide is further grounded when you look at the episode’s aptly parodied name, The Burns Cage.
- Thad – Marries Julio (with Homer whilst the officiant) subsequent to Julio’s and Grady’s breakup. 1
- Grizzly Shawn – Becomes thinking about Moe, He later on married Barry).
- Barry – a spouse of Grizzly Shawn
- Dewey Largo – it had been first assumed in See Homer Run as he reported which he and Waylon Smithers were carpooling. In “Flaming Moe”, he announces to their music course that he’s operating away because of the passion for his life, that is a guy. He even offers a lisp that is exaggerated.
- Waylon Smithers – There are several recommendations to Smithers’ orientation (or at the very least their fixation on Mr. Burns) along with his efforts to keep it a key. Nonetheless, an example that is blatant whenever Smithers boots up their family computer as well as an animation of Mr. Burns seems, saying (in demonstrably cobbled-together sound videos), “Hello, Smithers. You are quite great at turning me in. ” Smithers then states to Lisa (who was simply standing behind him), “Um, you ought to most likely simply ignore that. ” 8 Smithers was initially proved to be freely homosexual in Flaming Moe, as he helps reopen Moe’s tavern as being a homosexual club. Smithers arrives within the Burns Cage.
- Dewey – An ex-boyfriend of Dewey Largo.
- Elton John – he could be freely homosexual in real world and has now been hitched to Canadian filmmaker David Furnish since 2005.
- Philip Hefflin – a professional professional photographer who was simply thinking about Abraham Simpson and claims that women disgust him.
- Svenjamin “Sven” Golly – Upon fulfilling Marge, he says, “Ugh, where had been you once I had been directly? “
- Simply Stamp the Ticket Man – In ” The Fat Blue Line”, it is revealed that he’s gay for Homer Simpson.
Into the cabinet
- Unnamed Latino Man – as he saw Homer’s graffiti tag of “El Homo”, he stated, “If just I experienced your courage, Senor. ” 9
- Unnamed man that is smoking Moe attempted to take his watches, but once the guy noticed him, Moe stated which he have been simply coming on to him. The guy took Moe’s hand and stated which they could return to their destination. 10
- Raoul – ladies disgust him and then he becomes enthusiastic about Abraham Simpson. 11
- Stuart – a detailed buddy to Waylon Smithers.
- Gay Colonel – Colonel whom dates with Hans Moleman.
Hinted to be Homosexual. Rod and Todd Flanders – Ned Flanders provided Bart Simpson cash for perhaps not outing them in Bart to your Future;
That they had mustaches and had been seen furniture that is refurbishing denim shorts and white sleeveless tops. Also, both brothers are demonstrated to show behavior that is stereotypically gay such as for example keeping fingers while skipping. Additionally, one of these shouted to Ned that Marge “made me personally gay”, which resulted in Marge covering for him, as a result of Ned’s anti-gay viewpoints. But it was just Bart making Rod state this, that you used to be afraid, but now you’re not as he told him it means.